- Managing the Quality function and team
- Working towards Quality Assurance - developing, implementing and monitoring processes and procedures of Assistance Centre
- Complete, in-depth quality analysis of performance and implementing actionable points for its improvements
- Performing Root Cause Analyses and determining trends, challenges and improvement opportunities. Ensuring remedial actions to
root out causes of errors
- Coordinating and facilitating Quality Assurance sessions, feedback sessions, Call Calibration & Evaluation sessions with the
- Conducting Quality audits for performance in the areas of productivity, evaluation skill and policy compliance.
- Audit Vendor, Client & business partners PAN India ensuring SOP adherence.
- Analyzing customer experience data and feedback in conjunction with quality findings in order to identify drivers of both satisfaction
Desired Candidate Profile
- Prior experience as a Quality TL / Sr. Quality Associate (minimum 2 years’ experience) is mandatory
- Should be from Call Center/ BPO / KPO background
- Aware about Six Sigma methodology – YB (Yellow Belt) or GB (Green Belt) trained
- Strong analytical, problem solving and judgment skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with colleagues and multiple clients in a professional and organized manner.
- Excellent Time management, initiative and creativity.
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS office- Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Etc...
Up to 30 Years
Saki-Vihar Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai
Graduate in any field ( with minimum score of 60% )